CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ronnie Price.... Who is he?

So I am home sick the other day, I haven't done anything all day. I was running out of orange juice and decided that I was going to the store to get some. I asked Torie if she would like to go with me. I pull up into Kents, the parking lot is full and I am wondering what the heck is going on. All I want is some OJ. So we walk in and it is the famous Ronnie Price from the Utah Jazz. At this point I don't really care, I have my sweats on, no make up, I am not feeling well, and all I want is OJ. I didn't really know who he was anyway. I hadn't heard of him.
I really have no idea who he is. I mean I don't watch the Jazz, I will go to a game with Jason every now and again. I started thinking back about all the Jazz players that I met and getting their signatures, I have no idea where they are at. So no big deal to me move on.... Well Torie didn't feel the same. We get home and she is poutting about this once in a life time chance to meet someone famous. So me being who I am took her back up there so she could have her once in a lifetime chance. So here it is folks,

TORIE and RONNIE PRICE!
Tore anxiously waiting in line. I think we waited for about 40 min. She got her signature and picture.
Also, I have been taking picutres of my cute little nephew. He is so much fun and makes me laugh.


Grandpa was spinning him and pushing him around in this chair. I tried to catch his crazy dizzy eyes on video but it didn't work.

More of him in this little chaire at home. He is so dang cute. He was up and down out of this chair.

1 comments:

Lauren

Tor was so excited! She's so funny. Glad you waited with her even though you were sick. Made her day. Treyden is so stinking cute. I might be bias but he's adorable. ;) It was so funny to watch his eyes then when he came into focus and saw us all laughing he's laugh. Good times.