CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pictures!

My favorite thing about blogging and looking at others blogs are the PICTURES! I haven't been putting any up so I thought that I would put some up from Halloween.


Kayli (a cute witch) and Torie.

The grands. Don't they look so happy.

The witch and the Dark angel. A good mix? I don't think so.
I don't think I got a good Picture of Treyden at all. He just wouldn't sit still. Then trying to get him and Kayli together. Sheesh! Too hard.

I think this was the best one I got of Kayli. :)


My cousins and Aunts and Uncles had a little Halloween Party at my Grandpas house. I arrived a little late and these are some of the pictures I got.
D-man or should I say D-woman.


Cute little cowboy. The little one in the back took off his costume already.

And don't forget Woody.
I don't even remember who this is!
We had a mummy contest. My cousin Anni is the mummy and my sister Lauren and I wrapped her up. We lost, but she was the best looking one.









0 comments: