CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November News.....

I need to put up more pictures and will as soon as I take some of the house. The building is coming along. The walls are up and everything is moving right along. It is now time for Jason and I to start making some decisions. Wish us luck, I think we will need it. Also, If you see the baby ticker, it is true. Im not one to announce and put up stuff like this but since my sister stuck that ticker on there, I will confirm and say its true. We are way excited and way nervous for the bundle of joy. So far everything is going good. It just adds to everything else ;) I keep telling my self that the Lord will never give us anything we can't handle. This blessing is definitely a gift from God and so grateful for the chance.

2 comments:

Sharcy and Jeremiah

YEAH!!! Congratulations and I find it real funny that it wasn't even exactly YOU that made the announcement. Still, that is great news :)

Lauren

Sharcy, I asked her if she had posted on her blog yet or put up any tickers and she told me she was "OVER IT" so I thought I'd help her out a little bit. It's such a fun and amazing thing and just thought if she wasn't going to share that I would. Ha ha I love it! We can't wait for this baby to get here so we can give him/her lots of kisses and presents. :) Love ya sis! Let me know if you need any help with anything.