CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas!

The pictures are all mixed in. I try to get them in a little bit of an order but it didn't work. Last year I got to spend Christmas morning with my niece, and this year I got to spend it with my nephew. He is such a cutie, I love seeing little kids on Christmas morning. It will be so much fun to have kids of my own. :) This was Christmas Eve. My Grandfather fell this year and hurt his hip. So we went to the Care center to celebrate. It was really nice. He was in a lot of pain.
Awww....Christmas morning so fun. I think we got up about 8 a.m.
At the Christmas Eve party I let my three year old niece take my camera around and take pictures. She didn't do to bad.
She got some really good photos and everyones personality in it. Scarry Bubba!
I did get one of her. What a sweet heart! Love her tons. She signs I love you to me since she won't give me a kiss.
I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday. Mine was really nice. I was so happy to spend it with my family. The break from work was wonderful and much needed. I got plenty of sleep. My favorite part about the Holidays is spending it with the fam. The one thing we can take to the eternities with us. :)