CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finally Done!

It is official, I am finally done with school at Weber State. I graduated with my Batchelors, in the College of Education. I can't believe it is finally over. It has been a long haul..... I am grateful and glad that I have an education.


Me and my mom.... And lovely flowers from my man!

My sisters came! Thank you so much for coming and for your support. I love you all.

My Dad and my man.... I was so suprised to see them before the big event.
A day before my graduation I interviewed at Bell.... That day I recieved the call.... I will be teaching at Bell in the Life Skills Unit.....I was way excited! I love the students there and the other teachrs. It will be challenge, but I am ready for it. I am glad that I have a job so that I can stay busy working.




5 comments:

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger

Congrats Talecia! That's really neat and probably a relief now! :)

Lauren

Congrats Sis! You did it! That's so awesome and I'm excited for you to work at bell. You're going to do great. Congrats again. Love ya!

Krystal

Congrats!!!! Woohoo! That's such a huge accomplishment. Way to go! And I'm glad you got a job already too. Awesome!
P.S. Your ring is GORGEOUS!!

Michelle

Yeah!! Congrats! I am so happy for you! It's the best feeling to be done! :) Cute pic's !!

Rosie

Congratulations on finishing--that is a huge thing and a great thing to have done before you get married and have little people.

How are the wedding plans going? Is January still in the picture or has it moved a bit?

Keep in touch. WE love you!!!