CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For those of you who don't know, Jason and I are getting Married! If you would like an invite please go to this website and put in your address so that I can send you and invite http://myinvitationlist.net/Search_results.php?BrideFirstName=Talecia&BrideLastName=Sturdevant&GroomFirstName=&GroomLastName=&submit=%3CDIV%3E%3CFONT+style%3D%22FONT-SIZE%3A+11px%22+face%3DArial+color%3D%23000000%3ESEARCH%3C%2FFONT%3E%3C%2FDIV%3E Thank you so much for your support and love.

4 comments:

Krystal

That's the coolest website! I signed up, so make sure I get one!! :)

Rosie

I was thinking about you two just today--wondering when the day was! I am so happy for you--I hope that you are trying to enjoy the process and not stressing out too much.

Congrats!!!!

Tasha

You guys are a cute couple!! I'm excited for the wedding! I'm glad I got to help out in some way!! :D Hope the movie is what you wanted.

Ticey

Talecia: I got your comment and I am so sad that I am going to have to miss your wedding. I have a meeting that I CANNOT miss. So I apologize, but wanted to wish you all the best of luck and tell you Congrats!! I am way excited for you!! Post pictures on your blog of your big day so I can see it!!