CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Leaves are Falling all around....

I don't have a favorite time of year. I think that I like all the seasons because each season brings something different. Ther are many feelings, memories, etc... that comes with each one. Fall is wonderful because it brings in the Holidays. I love to watch the leaves fall, and the smell of wood burning stoves in the air at night. To start fall off Jason and I decided to make some Halloween cookies.

We had tons of cookies. We had kinds of candy to decorate with. I had Haley, Bubba, and Sarah helped docorate some of these.

I couldn't believe how much work it took. It really took a long time to make. It was a lot of fun, and a great activity. Even though it took so long, I would do it again. Maybe I will do some for christmas.

I got these flowers from Jason. They were really beautiful. It was so nice of him to get them for me :)





1 comments:

Lauren

Those cookies were YUMMY! They all look so good. Those flowers are so pretty. What a nice guy! love ya sis!