CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Almost Done

I am doing my student teaching this semester of college. I am halfway done, and it is going by so fast. On Monday I will be going to T.H. Bell where I will finish up. I am way excited. So far it has been a really good experience, and I have the best coordinating teachers.


Riverdale was my first placement where I taught a class full of 27 first graders. I haven't been so scared in my life. I about died when I found out I would be teaching first grade. Most of my experiences have been with the older kids. I loved it and enjoyed it tons. I only got sick once and I don't know if I caught a bug or if it was stress and nerves of getting observed. I had to cancel my observation. But I made it!


2 comments:

Rosie

I loved my student teaching assignments! I remember being so nervous and then just doing what I had learned. I am not so sure that I would be that confident now---it has been a long time since I did those lessons!

Hang in there.

Tasha

WE are so proud of you!! We can't wait for you to be done!