CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bubba's Home

My brother got home from his mission on the 25th. We are so excited to have him back. My parents went to go pick him up from his mission. They all arrived an hour early. It was so fun to watch him come down the stairs. Just like my first Brother I wanted to run up the stairs. This tiem I was able to control myself and wait for him to come down. I don't know why she is crying....ha ha I was.
Bubba and Kylee..
The little man waiting for his friend/cousin to get home. He was waiting so paitiently.
All of us girls waiting for Bubba to come.
I was hoping to get a cute picture with my sister. It looks like its cool to stick out your tongue, I don't know how I missed that memo.
Bubba got to meet his niece and nephew for the first time. His niece is 2yrs old. She took awhile to warm up to him... I don't think she ever really was ok with him.
Bubba and baby Treyden.
What a face.... he is so excited to be home.

These were his worn out shoes.....I thought I would take a picture, because this shows how many miles that he put on out there.

Me and my big/little bro..... I am so glad that you are home. Good luck with getting on to the next chapter of your life. You served well. We all love you so very much, and we are so thankful for your service in serving the Lord.










2 comments:

Michelle

Yeah!! How fun!! I was SO excited for JT to come home :) That's so exciting!

Kylee

I love this I am so glad that he is home you guys should come and visit me in good ol Logan soon I love you T thanks so much for the good talks we had why we were roomies!!