CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Baby is Here!

I was talking with a friend the other day and she told me that I really need to update my blog (a long with many others). I told her that I didn't have anything to blog about. The very next day the baby came. So I have updated my blog :) I am so glad this little man came he is so cute and I just want to kiss him all the time.





He is so cute!

He was 7 lbs. 13oz. He came the 18th of August. Baby and Mommy are doing great!

I am such a proud aunt. He is so cute....I just want to kiss him.

2 comments:

Rosie

Babies are a gift from heaven. When we hold them we feel closer to God. It is as if we know that they have just left his presence. Enjoy that little budle of joy!!!

Jessie Gold Price

Hey, I was that girl! haha. Love you T and so fun that you are an aunt!! :)