CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

I can't believe that December is finally here, and that another year has gone by. I am so happy to be on my break from school. I was really looking forward to it, but it hasn't been that fun. I have been sick since Thanksgiving :( I thought it was a cold, but it got worse. I finally went to the doctor and got some meds. Hopefully I will get better so that I can enjoy my break before I have to go back to school.

2 comments:

Michelle

Cute background! I am glad you figured it out! haha I cant believe how fast time goes by either! It does not seem like a year ago we were going to the Yule Ball haha not trying that again :)

Lauren

Hope you get feeling better T. It's no fun to be sick especially during the holidays.