CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

When I went of flaming gorge I stayed in this lovely room with my friend Jesse. We stayed up all hours of the night just talking. I know, the animal is kinda creepy.
This was my cool hairdo that I had when I went to flaming gorge. Thanks Mom! This was the trip where I learned how to wakeboard. I had some great teachers.

This is me and my good friend Mishi right before we went tubing down the weber river. She fell and lost her flip flops. It was really cold that night.


This is one of the many faces that my niece, has learned to do. Along with shaking her head no. She sure had attitude.



1 comments:

Jessie Gold Price

"Memory Lane"...love it! I'm so glad you posted this picture on your blog! Good times!!